Gear up for the ultimate school experience with our special laptop collection! MSI laptops are designed with students in mind, providing the perfect combination of performance style and affordability.
Thin GF63 12VE-456PH
GF63 Thin 11UC-1450PH
GF63 Thin 11UC-1268PH
GF63 Thin 11SC-1266PH
GF63 Thin 11UCX-1478PH
GF63 Thin 11UC-1405PH
GF63 Thin 11SC2-1265PH
GF63 Thin 11UCX-1479PH
M88 mouse+mouse pad
Prestige 14 A10SC-025PH
Prestige 15 A10SC-082PH
Prestige 15 A12UD-201PH
Prestige 14 A12UC-082PH
Summit E14FlipEvo A12MT-074PH
Prestige 14Evo A12M-083PH
Prestige 14Evo A12M-085PH
Prestige 14 A11SC-096PH
Stealth Trooper Backpack
H991 Gaming Headset No Box
GET THE SPECIAL OFFER ON SELECT MSI LAPTOPS!
BUSINESS & PRODUCTIVITY
BUSINESS & PRODUCTIVITY
Revolutionary performance with outstanding cooling design keeps the system running smoothly during intense gaming sessions and fulfill every gaming enthusiasts’ needs.
MSI Business & Productivity laptops provide a combination of performance, durability, portability, security and battery life allowing you to manage your everyday work in an efficient way and accomplish your productivity needs.
The Content Creation series are crafted to be the perfect tool to enable you to be your best. With choices from the Creator and CreatorPro series, we offer a variety of laptops that caters to the different task of creators.
Where To Buy
- Channel Name
- Link for Stores
- Channel Name
- Link for Stores
MSI Philippines (Notebook) Dealer List
If you have any inquiry, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Event Duration and Enrolment. From August 15th – September 15th, 2023, participants (“You, “Your”, as applicable) may enroll in the MSI “Back to School” promotion (“Event”) – while supplies last. To enter, you must complete the following steps:
- Subject to full compliance with these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”), purchase one (1) new and eligible MSI Laptop (see eligible model charts below).
- Participants may register and make up to a maximum of five (5) redemptions in total. All registration and redemption must be completed between August 15th – September 15th, 2023. Event registration will automatically be closed if the Event ends earlier due to stocks for applicable products being depleted.
- Go to the product registration page and register your eligible product by selecting the product line and the “Back to School” promotion. You will need to sign up for a new MSI Member account at https://account.msi.com/login if you have not previously registered. Event registration will automatically be closed if the Event ends earlier due to stocks being depleted – you will be notified when trying to register.
- Provide a copy of Your proof of purchase for MSI verification. Documentation must include the picture of the model serial number label on the product, Invoice with MSI model name, date, and shop/vendor name. The invoice date must be August 15th – September 15th, 2023. If necessary, MSI may ask you provide a cutout of the product color box showing the serial numbers.
- Agree to the Event Terms and Conditions and await MSI review. If MSI determines You meet all eligibility criteria, the applicable Steam code(s) (see below) will be sent to Your registered email address. Verification may take up to 14 business days. Incomplete Event registration information may result in additional processing time of up to fourteen (14) business days if you are required to provide additional information. MSI WILL NOT PERMIT CHANGES TO RECIPIENT NAME, TELEPHONE, AND ADDRESS AFTER REGISTRATION – PARTICIPANTS MUST PROVIDE TRUTHFUL AND ACCURATE INFORMATION DURING REGISTRATION.
- Applicable Steam code(s) must be redeemed via the Steam website on or before [insert Steam Code expiration date], 2023. Please contact MSI customer service if You are unable to redeem the Steam code before the listed deadline.
- Steam code values vary depending on each eligible product. See the charts below on specific equivalent values for applicable product, Steam code values shown on the website are for reference only; actual values will vary due to automatic conversion into local currency based on the applicable conversion rate on the actual redemption day.
- If the registered MSI product is being returned or refunded, You must notify MSI in writing, and the promotion application will be withdrawn automatically without further notice. MSI reserves the right to ask the applicants for the return of redemption items earned from products returned or refunded within fourteen (14) days of Event registration.
- Eligible MSI products and Corresponding Redemption Items:
|Model name||Steam Code Value (USD)|
- Eligible Regions:
Open to legal residents worldwide excluding Turkey, Italy, Thailand, People's Republic of China, Russia, Belarus, and restricted, sanctioned or embargoed countries or regions. Proof of residency may be required.
- This Event is only for eligible end user consumers and not businesses. MSI, MSI affiliates, subsidiary, manufacturer, business partner, distributor, wholesaler, reseller, retailer, I-Cafe, or agency employees and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in this Event.
- Participants must be at least 18 years old. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Automated or robotic entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Entry must be made by the participant. Any attempt by a participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods will void that participant's entry and may result in immediate disqualification.
- Each eligible product and/or product combination only grants one (1) redemption. Individual products used in an eligible combination claim cannot be re-used for separate or other claims under the Event. Redemption must be made in the country where the eligible product was purchased. Cross region and/or country redemption(s) shall be strictly prohibited.
We may ask You for information during the Event enrolment and product registration process that may, as applicable, include without limitation Your email, name, product serial number, redemption code, purchase information, and other voluntary information You provide. In addition, we may indirectly gather information from you via cookies or website embedded analytics. The information we collect will be used in the following manner: to run this Event, to verify Your eligibility, to contact You if needed, to ensure prize(s) can be sent to You, to store registered product data for as long as an ongoing relationship exists between us (eg. When You use our services such as warranty, eDM notices, etc.), and to use solely for internal market studies for developing better products and services. Your information will not be shared with third parties, except: i) to third party processors such as our internet service and website providers in order for us to execute this Event; or ii) when reporting or responding to actual or suspected breach of applicable laws to legal and regulatory authorities such as courts or the police to the extent needed.
Because of the international nature of our business, we transfer information within the MSI group, and to third parties as referenced above, in connection with the purpose set forth in these terms and conditions. Therefore, we may transfer information to countries that may have different laws and data protection compliance requirements that those applicable in the country You are located.
You may be asked to join MSI’s eDM emailing list to receive MSI product news or service updates. If you do not want to subscribe to this list, please do not check the subscribe or similarly titled check box.
You hereby represent and warrant that:
- The information You have provided is accurate and true;
- You have the full authority, capacity, power, and right to enroll in this Event, and make the required license grant, representation, and warranties under this Terms and Conditions;
- You have obtained and will maintain all applicable approval, consent, permissions, licenses, and waivers necessary to grant the licenses stated above to MSI and its subsidiaries; and
- You have complied with all applicable laws in enrolling in this Event.
You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless MSI, its affiliates, and successors, assigns, directors, and agents, from and against any and all liabilities, damages, judgments, costs, expenses, and fees (including reasonable attorney’s fees) resulting from any claims, investigations, litigation, or other legal or administrative action by third parties arising out of or relating to any actual or alleged breach by You of any representations, warranties, undertakings in this Terms and Conditions
You hereby acknowledge and agree that:
MSI reserves the sole and discretionary right:
- to determine, on a final and conclusive basis, whether a participant has fulfilled the Event requirements in good faith. For illustrative purpose without limiting any other terms, MSI may disqualify participants: a) if Event enrolment or product registration is incomplete, b) if Event eligibility requirements such as applicable product line or regional restrictions are not met; c) if the provided documents are forged, fraudulent, or void; d) if automated codes, scripts, plugins or other means were used to enter or complete Event enrolment; e) if participant does not have the legal capacity to enroll in this Event, or f) if criminal or illegal acts are committed or allegedly committed to enroll in this Event;
- to replace the prize with items of similar value without prior notice;
- to vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions if there is valid reason
- amendment of the laws governing the rules and organization of the Event, affecting the rights and obligations of MSI and participants
- extension or reduction of the duration of the Event
- change in the way the Event is carried out due to technical, technological or commercial reasons
in case of any such change the revised terms and conditions will be published by MSI at the Event landing page. For the avoidance of doubt, as applicable, changes to the terms and conditions do not affect orders placed or offers implemented under the terms and conditions applicable prior to the change.
- MSI is not liable and assumes no liability to any person for any loss, dissatisfaction, or damage arising from the prize, and uses thereof. Winners shall not make any claims against MSI;
- MSI disclaims all liability for any delays, misdelivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of the winning notification due to mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware, internet, or software errors, malfunctions, or failures of any kind. In such eventuality, the winner unconditionally waives his/her right to the prize and any associated compensation.
MSI PRIZE(S) IS/ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, MSI SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU ON ACCOUNT OF ANY CLAIM (REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY WHETHER BASED UPON PRINCIPLES OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORT, BREACH OF ANY STATUTORY DUTY, OR OTHERWISE) FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, RELIANCE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, REVENUE, GOODWILL OR COST OF REPLACEMENT.
This Terms and Conditions is governed and construed by the laws of Taiwan, regardless of conflict of law principles, and all disputes arising from the Event and these terms shall be adjudicated by the Taipei District Court in Taipei, Taiwan. Any provision invalidated by a competent court shall be stricken, and the remaining Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect. Failure by MSI to enforce any right under this Terms and Condition shall not be deemed to be a waiver. MSI shall not be liable for any failure to perform due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control. This Terms and Conditions shall not be assigned or otherwise transferred by You to any other third party; all unauthorized assignments are null and void. This Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the Event, and supersede any prior agreements, communications, representations, or discussions, oral or otherwise.