MSI X EVANGELION e: PROJECT Collection
MSI joins forces with EVANGELION e: PROJECT to bring gamers and Evangelion (EVA) fans an extraordinary collection of mecha themed gaming PCs. The design of the EVANGELION e:Project collection is inspired by the original “EVA-01 TEST TYPE” of EVANGELION. MSI features the famed Evangelion Unit-01 (also know as Eva-01 Test Type) colors that fans will instantly notice. The classic purple and green colors pour into four products – motherboard, AIO liquid cooler, power supply, and PC case. Fans of gaming, Evangelion, or both can build an ultimate EVA themed Gaming PC. Let’s get in that machine!
EVANGELION e:PROJECT is a new e-sports brand that incorporates an Evangelion feel into gaming devices and PC peripherals. These products are EVANGELION e:PROJECT’s first e-sports hardware collaborations.
They are also used by EVA:e, Evangelion’s official pro gaming team.
Motherboard: MAG B660 TOMAHAWK EVA e-PROJECT
MAG B660 TOMAHAWK EVA e:PROJECT motherboard takes centerstage with a unique EVA-01 TEST TYPE design and color scheme.The Extended Heatsink features the EVA-01 TEST TYPE text sprawled across with the chipset heatsink showing off the famed ‘NERV’ logo. MSI’s Mystic Light also offers an exclusive EVA lighting effect for a bit more flair– allowing you to link all your RGB with a single click to show off the gorgeous EVANGELION colors.Last, it even equips with the special-design background of MSI Center with dark/light modes.
MAG CORELIQUID C240 EVA e-PROJECT
The MAG CORELIQUID C240 EVA e:PROJECT All-in-One (AIO) Liquid Cooler is another core component of this series , featuring the EVA-01 TEST TYPE as the main design. The cooler’s water block combines gorgeous ARGB lighting and purple highlights to bring out the image of EVA-01 TEST TYPE. Furthermore, the water block also prominently features the NERV logo
MAG A650BN EVA e-PROJECT
The MAG A650BN EVA e:PROJECT Power Supply Unit (PSU) is ready to power up your Gaming PC by delivering stability and excellent power efficiency to EVANGELION fans. It incorporates the familiar colors of EVA-01 TEST TYPE into the outer cover and the fan grille of the power supply.
MPG GUNGNIR 110R EVA e-PROJECT
Last but not least, you’ll find the limited-edition MPG GUNGNIR 110R EVA e-PROJECT case. A purple and green color scheme complimenting its sleek design makes it reminiscent of the EVA-01 TEST TYPE. A gorgeous tempered glass side panel features the familiar official font of Evangelion, while the other side panel of the case showcases an illustration of the EVA-01 TEST TYPE.
MSI X EVANGELION e: PROJECTギャラリー
MSI X EVANGELION e: PROJECT Mission
Reward Program Member Benefits
MSI Reward Program members earn bonus points! Earn 120 points by registering any EVANGELION e: PROJECT series product in MSI Member Center and earn up to 480 points from the whole MSI X EVANGELION e: PROJECT collection Set.
Register the products within 12th May – 7th Jul, 2022
Not yet a Reward Program member?
Stay in Touch
Be the first to receive the latest co-branded products, promotions and so much more.
- From Jan. 12th – 31st, 2022, participants (“You, “Your”, as applicable) may enroll in the MSI “Monster Hunter Rise Game Bundle” promotion (“Event”) – while supplies last. To enter, You must complete the following steps:
- Purchase one (1) or more eligible MSI product(s) from participating MSI partners and register your product in MSI’s Member Center. You will need to sign up for a new MSI Member account at https://register.msi.com/home/login if You have not previously registered. Original brand manufacturers and I-café customers are not participating MSI partners for this Event.
- You may register more than one (1) eligible product to receive more redemption items while supplies last. Go to the product registration page and register your eligible product by selecting the product line and the “Monster Hunter Rise Game Bundle” promotion. All registration and redemption are processed on a first come, first served basis, and must be completed no later than Feb. 14th, 2022. Event registration will automatically be closed if the Event ends earlier due to stocks being depleted.
- Provide a copy of Your proof of purchase for MSI verification. Documentation must include the picture of the model serial number label on the product, Invoice with MSI model name, date, and shop/vendor name. The invoice date must be between Jan. 12th – 31st, 2022. If necessary, MSI may ask You provide a cutout of the product color box showing the serial numbers.
- Agree to the Event Terms and Conditions and await MSI review. If MSI determines You meet all eligibility criteria, the game code (see below) will be sent to Your registered email address. Verification may take up to 14 business days. Incomplete Event registration information may result in additional processing time of up to 14 business days if You are required to provide additional information.
- The Event will automatically end when all game codes have been redeemed. MSI may disqualify entries not meeting these Terms and Conditions. Applications rejected due to failure to meet the 7-day registration or verification requirement may be re-applied. Redemption entries may become available due to the rejection of ineligible applications. In such instances, available redemption entries will be allotted to an eligible application next in line pursuant to the stated first come, first served redemption basis.
- Game Code: (1) copy of Monster Hunter Rise PC standard game code (valued at USD$59.99) per piece of eligible product. Limited game code quantities apply. Game will only be launched after Jan. 12th, 2022. Game code(s) must be activated through the Steam application.
- Participants must be at least 18 years old. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
We may ask You for information during the Event enrolment and product registration process that may, as applicable, include without limitation Your email, name, product serial number, redemption code, purchase information, and other voluntary information You provide. In addition, we may indirectly gather information from you via cookies or website embedded analytics. The information we collect will be used in the following manner: to run this Event, to verify Your eligibility, to contact You if needed, to ensure prize(s) can be sent to You, to store registered product data for as long as an ongoing relationship exists between us (eg. When You use our services such as warranty, eDM notices, etc.), and to use solely for internal market studies for developing better products and services. Your information will not be shared with third parties, except: i) to third party processors such as our internet service and website providers in order for us to execute this Event; or ii) when reporting or responding to actual or suspected breach of applicable laws to legal and regulatory authorities such as courts or the police to the extent needed.
Because of the international nature of our business, we transfer information within the MSI group, and to third parties as referenced above, in connection with the purpose set forth in these terms and conditions. Therefore, we may transfer information to countries that may have different laws and data protection compliance requirements that those applicable in the country You are located.
You may be asked to join MSI’s eDM emailing list to receive MSI product news or service updates. If you do not want to subscribe to this list, please do not check the subscribe or similarly titled check box.
- The information You have provided is accurate and true;
- You have the full authority, capacity, power, and right to enroll in this Event, and make the required license grant, representation, and warranties under this Terms and Conditions;
- You have obtained and will maintain all applicable approval, consent, permissions, licenses, and waivers necessary to grant the licenses stated above to MSI and its subsidiaries; and
- You have complied with all applicable laws in enrolling in this Event.
You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless MSI, its affiliates, and successors, assigns, directors, and agents, from and against any and all liabilities, damages, judgments, costs, expenses, and fees (including reasonable attorney’s fees) resulting from any claims, investigations, litigation, or other legal or administrative action by third parties arising out of or relating to any actual or alleged breach by You of any representations, warranties, undertakings in this Terms and Conditions
- MSI reserves the sole and discretionary right:
- to determine, on a final and conclusive basis, whether a participant has fulfilled the Event requirements in good faith. For illustrative purpose without limiting any other terms, MSI may disqualify participants: a) if Event enrolment or product registration is incomplete, b) if Event eligibility requirements such as applicable product line or regional restrictions are not met; c) if the provided documents are forged, fraudulent, or void; d) if automated codes, scripts, plugins or other means were used to enter or complete Event enrolment; e) if participant does not have the legal capacity to enroll in this Event, or f) if criminal or illegal acts are committed or allegedly committed to enroll in this Event;
- to replace the prize with items of similar value without prior notice;
- to vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions without prior notice;
- MSI is not liable and assumes no liability to any person for any loss, dissatisfaction, or damage arising from the prize, and uses thereof. Winners shall not make any claims against MSI;
- MSI disclaims all liability for any delays, misdelivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of the winning notification due to mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware, internet, or software errors, malfunctions, or failures of any kind. In such eventuality, the winner unconditionally waives his/her right to the prize and any associated compensation.
MSI PRIZE(S) IS/ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, MSI SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU ON ACCOUNT OF ANY CLAIM (REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY WHETHER BASED UPON PRINCIPLES OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORT, BREACH OF ANY STATUTORY DUTY, OR OTHERWISE) FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, RELIANCE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, REVENUE, GOODWILL OR COST OF REPLACEMENT.
This Terms and Conditions is governed and construed by the laws of Taiwan, regardless of conflict of law principles, and all disputes arising from the Event and these terms shall be adjudicated by the Taipei District Court in Taipei, Taiwan. Any provision invalidated by a competent court shall be stricken, and the remaining Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect. Failure by MSI to enforce any right under this Terms and Condition shall not be deemed to be a waiver. MSI shall not be liable for any failure to perform due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control. This Terms and Conditions shall not be assigned or otherwise transferred by You to any other third party; all unauthorized assignments are null and void. This Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the Event, and supersede any prior agreements, communications, representations, or discussions, oral or otherwise.